The Franklin Band is steeped in rich history and tradition, yet every year presents a new beginning with new students and new opportunities. Each year Briana Vogt and I, as directors, strive not only to achieve excellence in our kids’ musicianship, but also to enhance and inspire their growth and maturity through solid values, well-rounded experiences, and good old-fashioned grit that will shape their character and carry them throughout their lives.
Trust me when I tell you that this is no small feat! Our students, directors, staff, parents, and alumni volunteers invest countless hours of time in teaching our kids to engage and enrich their community, employ a positive work ethic, provide an inclusive environment, and be good stewards of their resources. Being a Friend, through your membership donation, means that you help to ensure that this mission is accomplished!
Friends membership makes a difference! Because the district only provides minimal financial support to WCS music and arts endeavors, fundraising is the only means to successfully build and maintain our program. Your donation to the Franklin High School Band’s general fund will provide:
- Music and other curriculum materials
- Instrument & equipment repair and replacement
- Entry fees for local and national exhibitions and competitions
- Meals and snacks for students at local and national exhibitions and competitions
- Year-round special guest instruction from nationally recognized educators
- Professional marching band show designers and custom props
- Sponsorship for families in need of financial assistance to offset field-trip fees associated with travel
- And so much more!
Become a Friend of The Franklin Band today! Your 100% tax-deductible donation will make an immediate impact by providing exceptional opportunities and experiences to the students of The Franklin Band.
Director of Bands