PARADE DAY INFORMATION!
Chestnut Bend: Date: Saturday, October 31 – Performance Time: 10:30AM-12PM
Location(s): Walden Drive, Ploughman Drive, Harrow Lane, Joel Cheek Blvd.
- In addition to playing on the route, the band will perform a Macy’s Parade style show with formations (designated with stars). These are designed to allow space for plenty of
viewers while social distancing. These performances are separate from the lawn concerts/dedications.
- All concerts/dedications need to be within .15 miles of the parade route and on a street connecting to it.
- Donations can be placed in Franklin Band Buckets held by our students on the route.
- PLEASE DO NOT PARK ON THE STREET, ON OR NEAR THE PARADE ROUTE DURING THE EVENT.
Covid-19 & Safety Protocols:
- Band Members will maintain social distance during the March-A-Thon, and will be masked when not
- We ask that all spectators respect our students by maintaining a distance of at least 15’ from the band
at all times, and separate households remain at least 6’ away from each other while wearing masks
Safety is our top priority. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!
Map / Parade Route (Flyer has higher quality version)