This Saturday, March 15, we will be filming a movie titled The Secret Handshake. The particular scene we are in recreates halftime at a high school football game. For that, our band will have an afternoon rehearsal where we prepare for the shoot, followed by a session with the director, and then shooting begins around 6. For the shoot, we need extras to fill the home stands so please reach out to friends and family that might have attended our friends and family night performance back in November. This is a great chance to show off your acting chops!
Here are the details:
- 1:30-3:30 pm
- Wear rehearsal clothing.
- Eat/Change into uniform (Bring all uniform parts)
Rehearsal with the Director
- This is where he’ll plan camera angles and such.
- Wear Franklin High SWAG. Avoid clothes with obvious branding. No huge Nike swooshes, for example.
- 6 pm
- The big crowd scenes will be shot first. After the big shots are over, many extras can leave.
- Food will not be provided, so plan to bring your own water, dinner and snacks.
- Extras must be friends or family of Franklin High School students.
- Extras must have a ticket to get into shooting.
- Tickets will be made available to our students and parents, and will be available on site on the day of shooting.
- Once stadium capacity has been reached, we will close the gates. Those that arrive after gates have been closed will be turned away.
- Extras are expected to behave themselves. Those that misbehave will be ejected.
- For questions, email Linda Brown.
- This is a family film, PG rating, and the filming will be a great experience for us!