There are several band events this week and here are the details:
- Symphonic Band (2nd, 4th, and 5th Periods) give an open rehearsal at the Band Booster Meeting. Students should arrive at 6:45 and the rehearsal/meeting begins at 7. Students should wear school clothes.
- On Wednesday, members of the 2013 “Out of Darkness” Marching Band will travel to the State Capitol to meet with Governor Bill Haslam. He’ll be presenting the Governor’s Cup to us, followed by a photo shoot.
- Students will need to bring uniform parts to school on Wednesday. Color Guard students will wear warm up suits for this event.
- Students will be leaving school after lunch and will return to school by 5:30.
- This Saturday is the inaugural Williamson County Fine Arts Festival at the Factory. Our 4th period woodwinds and 5th period brass classes will be performing.
- Students should arrive at the Factory at 2:45 (don’t be late) and their performance begins at 3. It will be over by 3:30. Students should dress nicely. Shirt and slacks for gentlemen, dress or dress slacks for ladies. No jeans or tennis shoes.
- Also on Saturday our percussion ensemble will attend the Tennessee Day of Percussion at Belmont University. Mr. Holland will be communicating those details at rehearsal tomorrow.